(Copywriting, Graphics, Web, Video, Smm)
Must have the ability to commute once or twice a week to the main office in Saint-Jacques, Quebec.
IMPACK is building a dynamic sales enablement and marketing team.
Our founder turned a problem into a solution, and a university project into a career. Our engineers design innovative packing machine solutions. With all that inspiration and innovation we have the ingredients necessary to turn our website into THE top knowledge resource for our industry. We are in the midst of a brand makeover and are starting a website refresh project. The right candidate will be a great visual storyteller and have the heart of a teacher. Our marketing strategy layers a story brand on the world-leading marketing strategy called “They Ask, You Answer” (TAYA).
The position allows for self-development, new ideas and unbounded creativity. We will be producing eBooks, guides, product videos and refreshing our entire website. How could you contribute? What is your particular mix of content creation skills? Videographer? Graphic Designer? Video editor? 3D animator? Copywriter? SEO? Photographer? Voiceover artist? Please share your portfolio demonstrating your content creation skills. Please indicate which skills are your main competencies and those you have some experience with. We are looking for someone with a skill set that complements those already found in our marketing team. No person will be skilled in everything. You can tell us ‘I’ve done press releases but not explainer videos’. Please clearly tell us what role would allow you to bring your best work. Some of the following skills would be useful to us (in order of importance).
- Ability to develop sales enablement and/or marketing content pieces(videos, articles, web pages, etc)
- Experience producing training videos, explainer videos, online ads
- Copywriting and/or graphic design of eBooks, downloadable guides, infographics, newsletters, brochures, flyers, print advertisements, web pages and expo installation materials.
- Ability to interview internal subject matter experts and develop dynamic engaging content.
- Ability to prepare guides, product launches, press releases
- Website design with a focus on UX or UI; CSS;
- Social Media marketing
Please indicate if you have proficiency or experience using any of the following or similar:
- Adobe Creative Suite(Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, Illustrator), Final Cut Pro X, Davinci Resolve, SolidWorks, Unreal, Blender, Canva, Hubspot or other CRM, Microsoft 365, Google Analytics, Google Suite,;
- Experience with photo/audio/video equipment;
- On-set video production experience - corporate, commercial or film;
This job is best suited for someone who is self-motivated and organized. You should be a self-starter and team player. No negativity, people-pleasers or egos. You are always learning, always growing. You are able to receive and integrate constructive criticism about your creative work.
There is a considerable amount of learning involved in our onboarding process so we are looking for a long-term hire. If you can only work with us part-time or on a freelance basis, please still apply but clearly note it in your application.
We serve customers in 60 countries. Currently, our website is in 6 languages and we plan to add more. Diversity is imperative at IMPACK and we welcome with open arms diverse individuals and perspectives to our marketing team.
You will report to:
Fawn Alleyne, Marketing Team Lead
You will work with:
Jacob Archambault, Digital Marketing Specialist
Maxim Lauzon, Digital Marketing Assistant
The sales team
Your job description will be adapted to your unique skill set.
What You Will Bring:
- 2+ years experience in a marketing, corporate communications, journalism position, or related field;
- A portfolio/samples of creative work;
- French/English bilingualism; Additional language fluency an asset(German, Spanish, Italian)
- Gift for storytelling and experience creating engaging content
- Motivation to assimilate IMPACK’s brand voice & sales enablement marketing practices
- Lead/Customer-centric mindset - aware, empathetic, insightful
- Tech-savvy with a good understanding of social media, content marketing and content production tools;
- University degree, diploma or certification in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related discipline (Instructional Design, Media Production, Filmmaking, Etc.)
How Your Success Will Be Measured:
- Output of high quality, on-brand content assets
- Social media impact (number of impressions, reach and influence on sales team efforts)
- Ability to follow centralized content management strategy, processes, and continuous reporting of performance
- Taking initiative for continuous learning and professional development
Video content is a major part of our strategy and the way we communicate both internally and externally. Stand out by sending us a selfie video and telling us what resonates most with you about this job opportunity. What could you bring to IMPACK that’s special and unique? What type of content have you created? What type of content do you want to learn to create? What is your personal approach to branding and storytelling?
Don’t turn this into a video production. It’s about who you are, not your camera or editing skills. When we communicate with each other and our customers we use Vidyard. You can make a free account on Vidyard and film using your webcam. Or use your cell phone and upload it to Google Drive or YouTube(unlisted) and send us the link.
Salary based on experience and portfolio: $40,000-60,000
Hybrid, Full-time, Permanent;
Sounds like you? Apply today via the form below
Don't forget to share your application video by providing the link.